LABEL: ROADRUNNER RECORDS
CD RELEASE DATE: 2021
ORIGINAL RELEASE DATE: 06/11/1991
Slow, Deep and Hard is the debut studio album by the American gothic metal band Type O Negative, released in 1991 on Roadrunner Records.
- Unsuccessfully Coping with the Natural Beauty of Infidelity
- Der Untermensch
- Xero Tolerance
- Prelude to Agony
- Glass Walls of Limbo (Dance Mix)
- The Misinterpretation of Silence and It's Disastrous Consequences
- Gravitational Constant: G = 6.67 X 10-8 CM-3 GM-1 Sec-2
- Hey Pete (Pete's Ego Trip Version)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.